The CivilWeb Brick Calculator Excel Spreadsheet is a handy set of tools for the calculation of brick and block quantities and costs for almost any masonry project. The calculator tools include 18 different excel calculators, covering the calculation of all required material quantities including bricks, blocks, mortar and costs. The spreadsheet includes specific calculators for walls, houses, garages, sheds and retaining walls. The CivilWeb Brick Calculator Excel Spreadsheet can be purchased below for only £19.99.
Or why not purchase our Full Masonry Design Suite? The full suite includes all ten of our masonry design spreadsheets at a discounted price of only £49.99 (75% discount). The full suite can be purchased at the bottom of this page.
We also do lots of consultancy designs for masonry walls, columns and associated works. Please follow the link for further information.
One of the first calculations to undertake when planning a masonry project is to determine exactly how many bricks, mortar and other materials will be required. This is not always as simple as it may seem, the calculation needs to be adjusted for brick size, mortar depth and for brick cuts. The CivilWeb Brick Calculator Excel Spreadsheet completes all these adjustments automatically, showing the required number of bricks instantly for any size masonry wall.
The CivilWeb Brick Calculator Excel Spreadsheet requires the following inputs from the user;
- Wall Type – Whether the wall is to be a single skin or double skin
- Height & Length of Wall
- Height, Length & Width of Bricks
- Mortar Thickness
- Wastage – This is the percentage of purchased bricks which will be wasted during construction, a value of 10% is often used
- Brick Density – This is used to calculate the weight of bricks required for the project
The spreadsheet takes all these inputs and uses them to calculate the following;
- Number of courses and number of bricks in each course
- Total number of bricks required
- Volume and weight of bricks required
- Weight of finished wall
- Volume and quantity of mortar required
Brick Calculator Excel
The CivilWeb Brick Calculator Excel Suite includes a total of 18 different brick calculators for the calculation of any required material or cost of almost any masonry project. The suite includes the following calculator spreadsheets;
- Brick Calculator Excel
- Concrete Block Calculator
- Concrete Block Core Fill Calculator
- Concrete Block Weight Calculator
- Brick Wall Weight Calculator
- Cinder Block Wall Cost Calculator
- Brick Wall Cost Calculator
- Concrete Block Building Cost Estimator
- Cinder Block Retaining Wall Cost Calculator
- Cost to Brick a House Calculator
- Cinder Block Garage Cost
- Build a Brick Shed Cost Estimator (UK)
- Concrete Block Garage Calculator
- Breeze Block Shed Calculator
- Fire Pit Brick Calculator
- Blockwork Mortar Calculator
- Brick Mortar Calculator
- Brick Sand and Cement Calculator
CivilWeb Brick Calculator Excel Spreadsheet
The CivilWeb Brick Calculator Excel Spreadsheet is a very useful tool for anyone planning a masonry wall project. From a few simple inputs, the spreadsheet calculates the total number of bricks required along with mortar quantities and material weights.
Buy the CivilWeb Brick Calculator Excel Spreadsheet now for only £19.99.
Or why not buy our best value full Masonry Design Suite including all ten of our Masonry Design Spreadsheets for only £49.99.
Download Free Trial Version
To try out the free trial version of this software, please enter your email address below to sign up to our newsletter and we will send your free version now.