The CivilWeb Pavement Design Excel Spreadsheet Suite is the ultimate collection of pavement design spreadsheets. This suite includes both the full Flexible Pavement Design Suite and the full Rigid Pavement Design Suite. The CivilWeb Pavement Design Excel Spreadsheet Suite includes 6 different methods of flexible road design and 11 different methods of concrete pavement design.
The CivilWeb Spreadsheet includes £170 worth of advanced design spreadsheets. This ultimate spreadsheet bundle can be purchased at the bottom of this page for only £30.
Rigid Pavement Design Spreadsheets
The CivilWeb Pavement Design Excel Spreadsheet Suite includes the full CivilWeb Rigid Pavement Design suite which includes 11 different concrete pavement design methods, including the following;
- UK TRL 87 Method - This is the standard design method for concrete road design in the UK.
- AASHTO Rigid Pavement Design Method - This is the standard method for concrete road design in the US and many other countries around the world.
- PCA Method - This early mechanistic design method is still in common use and forms the basis of many countries standards such as Australia.
- Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement Design - This is based on TRL 630 which is the standard design method for continuously reinforced concrete pavements in the UK.
- Concrete Society TR 34 Method - This follows the Meyerhof plastic design method and is used for internal industrial pavements.
- Concrete Society TR 66 Method - This is a simplified version of TRL 87 which is commonly used for the design of external industrial roads and pavements subjected to highway loadings.
- BPA Heavy Duty Pavement Design Method - This design method based on finite element analysis is used for very heavily loaded pavements such as those at ports and airports.
- Westergaard Analysis Method - This early analysis method is still used to analyse and design heavily loaded concrete pavements.
- Equivalent Single Wheel Load - This spreadsheet converts common heavy load vehicles into equivalent single wheel loads which can be used in design methods such as Westergaard and the BPA method.
- Hetenyi Method - This method is used to analyse pavements subjected to linear or UDL loadings which are common in warehouses.
- Fatigue Models - This spreadsheet uses published fatigue models to assess the damage caused by repetitive high loads.
The CivilWeb Pavement Design Excel Spreadsheet Suite also includes the full Concrete Properties Suite including a number of useful concrete properties calculators including compressive strength and flexural strength calculators. These are very useful for concrete pavement design and are included for free.
Flexible Pavement Design Spreadsheets
The CivilWeb Pavement Design Excel Spreadsheet Suite also includes the full Flexible Pavement Design Suite. This suite includes 6 flexible road design methods including;
- UK DMRB Method - This is the standard method of flexible pavement design ussed in the UK.
- AASHTO 1993 Method - This empirical method was standard in the US until recently and is still very commonly used all over the world for flexible road design.
- AASHTO MEDG Method - This method replaced the previous AASHTO method and is the current standard method used in the US today.
- Asphalt Institute Method - This method of flexible road design is still commonly used in the US and elsewhere.
- Sprayed Seal Repair Design - This spreadsheet can be used to design quick and cost effective sprayed seal repairs for use on flexible pavements.
- Whitetopping Repair Design - This spreadsheet can be ued to design whitetopping repairs for flexible pavements.
As well as the 6 main design spreadsheets, the CivilWeb Pavement Design Excel Spreadsheet Suite also includes a further 25 flexible road design spreadsheets.
The CivilWeb Pavement Design Excel Spreadsheet Suite
Buy our best value pavement design bundle, the CivilWeb Pavement Design Excel Spreadsheet Suite including spreadsheets worth £170, now for only £30.